Aww! Lady EXCITEDLY shares photos of her parents holding hands 14yrs after their divorce

Nothing brings two loving parents together like when their children are successful at life. The young lady excitedly shared these really cute photos of her parents on her Twitter handle after she spotted them holding hands at her graduation. Ordinarily, you might ask, ‘what’s the big deal?’ Well it is a big deal because her parents have been divorced 14 years.  Continue to see more photos below…





She also shared a couple of photos of her parents when they were younger and still together. See those below…

CK_tmnoWwAErrrt CK_tmnoWcAANILm


Watch What Happened When Woman Tells Wendy Williams She’d Sleep With A Married Man [Video]

This woman got more than she bargained for when she stepped forward Thursday on LIVE taping of “The Wendy Williams Show” (of all the places, when she could easily have gone to shows like Jerry Springer, Bill Cunningham, Steve Wilkos, where her type would be welcomed,), to reveal she’s sleeping with a married man. And as you might imagine, it didn’t go over too well.

During the “Ask Wendy” segment, this woman stood up and said,

“There’s a gentleman that I met a couple weeks ago at an event. He is so hot. And speaking with him for about two minutes or so, the attraction grew. So the problem is, he’s married. The problem is he’s married and I really don’t care.”

Perhaps homegirl didn’t realize that not only is Wendy married, she and her husband Kevin have had their own share of marital challenges with infidelity in the past. So she was not trying to hear this at all.

Wendy gave this homewrecker a piece of her mind and it was epic.

Check out Wendy’s response in the video below.



Mother-of-three dies in car crash while chasing after husband and his mistress…

A woman chasing after her husband and his lover was reportedly killed in a multiple cars collision on Thursday evening. The woman – identified as by her family as Nancy Acosta – began chasing after her husband, who was driving in a car with another woman.

During that chase, authorities said Acosta tried to ram her husband’s car several times.



“She was trying to run another vehicle off the road,” said Deputy Constavle D. Wilkie of the Harris County Precinct 3 Constable’s Office. “She started ramming him from behind and then she lost control and went into oncoming traffic.”

Eyewitnesses said Acosta slammed into the driver of a Honda CR-V and was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the other car was taken to Memorial Hermann Texas Trauma Institute by LifeFlight.

A family friend said Acosta, who is survived by three children, was heartsick and angry that her husband, Freddy Acosta, had been having an affair with another woman.


Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, ex-wife Anita Oyakhilome reportedly reconciled [photo + posts]




There are reports that Believers Love World’s general overseer, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his ex-wife Anita Oyakhilome have reconciled following their very bitter and public divorce. A new photo of the couple smiling and hugging each other recently surfaced.

My personal opinion; this isn’t necessarily a reconciliation of marriage, but rather, they’re putting on a good show for the public.

This seems like the couple’s way of saying, even though we are divorcing, we are no longer angry at each other. For one, the divorce story really did a number on the church… more so than they’d like to admit in public. So, this public display of affection is a way of winning back some of the public trust they lost.

Below is a conversation thread between the person who witnessed this reconciliation and other people…





Serves Him Right: Doctor Fired After Telling Patients That They Have AIDS In April Fool Pranks


A Chicago doctor has been arrested for allegedly telling all his patients that they were all HIV positive as an April Fools joke.

Dr. Prince Johnson, who is local Chicago Doctor was arrested a few hours ago after suspicion of giving patients false HIV test results. Read more from Huzlers:

Patients and NURSES began getting suspicious after 16 patients “tested positive for HIV”, until nurses found out the truth, Dr. Johnson was playing an April fools joke on all his patients.

Upon realizing Dr. Johnson was being dishonest, patients called the authorities and Dr. Johnson was immediately arrested. “I can’t believe this was all a part of a sick April fools joke, I’m so relieved to find out i actually don’t have HIV”, says Clarissa, a patient of Dr. Johnson. Although nurses cleared up actual the HIV results, not everyone left the clinic with relief. According to nurses, there was a patient, who Dr. Johnson had told was HIV negative, only to find out she was actually HIV positive.

But when was Dr. Johnson going to tell his patients “April fools”? After searching Dr. Johnson’s office for more evidence, authorities stumbled upon a small stack of greeting cards with “APRIL FOOLS N*GGA” written inside each one of the cards, along with a picture of NBA legend Magic Johnson. Authorities are sure Dr. Johnson was planning to give the cards to his patients at some time.



New Breed of Evil: Woman cuts fetus out of pregnant mother’s womb during brutal home invasion


This is a new breed of evil and evilness! A pregnant woman identified as Dynel Catrece Lane, from Colorado was stabbed and her baby cut directly out of her womb by a stranger when she answered a Craigslist ad to buy baby clothes.

Police were called to an apartment in Longmont Colorado on March 18th and on their arrival, they heard a woman inside screaming for help. An entry into the home revealed a 26-year-old woman with stab wounds in the stomach. She told them she had been 7 months pregnant, and was assaulted, stabbed and the fetus had been forcefully cut out of her womb.

The victim was then transported to Longmont United Hospital, where she had surgery and is expected to survive but the suspect implicated for the stabbing, a 34 year old woman, then arrived at the same hospital with the baby at the same time, and claimed she had miscarried. Sadly, the premature baby did not make it. Investigators added one and two together and arrested the woman who is now facing charges of attempted murder and child abuse.



Woman sets husband’s on fire for failing to take her out on Valentine’s Day


Mr. Abimbola Olusegun Ogidiolu, didn’t think he would end up in hospital fighting for his dear life hours after he returned home following a hard day’s job in the Ekiti State capital where he operates as a commercial driver. He had been badly burnt by a fire set on him by his wife allegedly over a disagreement on Valentine date.

The man might have also been oblivious of the celebration because his neighbours described him as “not the type.” According to neighbours, “this is a man who was out all day at work and he has never been the ‘guyish’ type that is known for frolicking on a day like that.”

But his wife, they claimed was on the opposite side of the divide when it comes to socials. The claim among some of the neighbours was that Mrs. Bukola Olusegun Ogidiolu “could possess the tendency to go all the way.”

Now, the 36-year-old Mrs. Ogidiolu, is currently in a police cell at the Ekiti police command headquarters, thinking the about errors of her ways, following her arrest for the crime of setting her husband on fire. She was alleged to have doused her husband with petrol and set ablaze during a usual disagreement they had on Valentine, allegedly over the celebration of the day.

Mr. Olusegun was said to have arrived at their home at about 6pm on the fateful February 14 to meet his angry wife. She had reportedly warmed up for a face-off with her hubby, allegedly for his inability to take her out for the fun of the 2015 lovers’ day. Neighbours claimed they heard the couple exchange angry words before tragedy struck.

“At about midnight, the husband suddenly ran out from their apartment, crying agonizingly for help. He was on fire and had cried that his wife had set him ablaze. He was burning and was battling with the fire.

“We had to rush out to rescue him by quickly getting water and pouring it on him. But for the prompt intervention of some of us, he would have been burnt to death,” an anonymous resident of their compound had reported.

The neighbour added that he was then taken to the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), where he is still receiving treatment. “We also reported the incident to the Ado Central Divisional police station from where policemen came and arrested his wife the day after,” the neighbour stated.

Mr. Olusegun is still listed in a critical condition at the hospital and the man.

But Bukola Ogidiolu defended herself, and denied that she did it. Her story hardly added up, but from the contention of the police and all the others, the law court would see to that. She denied that she doused him with petrol and also denied setting him on fore. She, however, admitted that they had a quarrel that night and that they (she and her husband) had always been having fights “because of a child.”

This is her story while she was paraded by the police in Ado Ekiti on Monday for allegedly committing the crime:

“I don’t know how it happened. We had a quarrel and he left me and went home. I went to meet him at home and by the time I got home, he had destroyed everything in our room. There were people around who were telling him to calm down.

“The petrol was in our room, placed on top of the electricity generating set. Later I recall that he went outside the room and I heard the fire alarm. I could have prevented the fire from burning him that much but he was dragging me to himself but I freed myself from his grip and ran out.

“We later took him to the hospital and I was arrested the day after by the police. It happened at about 11:30 pm on Wednesday and I was arrested the day after.

“Our quarrel has always been about our not having a child together. It has nothing to do with valentine outing because I’m not a baby that would be asking to be taken out. We’ve been married since 2012 and I’ve been taking drugs so that I could have a child for him.

“He smokes but I didn’t see him light a cigarette on that night. But from the reports I heard from those who saw him at the hospital, they said he was holding a lighter. He was standing behind me, towards the passage and he was there when he raised the fire alarm.”

A member of the hospital medical personnel nursing him said “it seems that his penis was the main target of the attack, with the worker who didn’t want to be named saying “the primary target of Abimbola’s assailant might be his pen*s as the organ had been badly burnt.”

The victim’s mother, Mrs. Folake Olusegun, said all her son could say before he passed out at the hospital was that his wife was angry that he did not take her out for the celebration of the Valentine. According to her, “this caused a serious misunderstanding which made his wife threaten to set him ablaze.

“My son said he dared his wife, saying she couldn’t do that and suddenly she poured petrol on him and also threw the fire at him.”

The Ekiti State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Albert Adeyemi, also confirmed the incident and assured that the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigation on the matter is concluded.

Culled from: Nigerian Tribune


Bride brutally beaten by groom on wedding night because he couldn’t take off her dress


A bride’s nightmarish tale of woe began when she was badly beaten on her wedding night–a night that would have been the most exciting one of her life–by her new husband simply because he couldn’t undo her dress. Amy Dawson was pinned to the floor by Gavin Golightly just hours after tying the nuptial knot in a romantic ceremony in County Durham in August.

The 22-year-old had asked her new husband for help getting out of the white dress she was wearing when he launched the violent attack. Golightly, 29, said he was under the influence of drugs and could not remember the incident but pleaded guilty to assault at Peterlee Magistrates Court.

Miss Dawson, who shares a child with the man, said the attack was so severe she thought it would kill her.
‘When he lashed out on me on my wedding night I thought I was going to die. I was terrified.

‘He looked like he was going to kill me.
‘Eventually, I escaped and found a hotel porter, who called the police.

‘It was such a lovely day, and I was devastated it ended the way it did. It was a huge celebration full of friends and family, and I thought it would have been the fresh start we needed.’

After getting married in St Mary’s Church in West Rainton, the couple held their reception at nearby Beamish Hall.
Shortly before 1am, the couple retired to a room in the hotel where Ms Dawson tried to get undressed.

‘At 12.55am, the following morning, they went to their room, which she was helped towards by a night porter,’ said prosecutor Sarah Traynor.

‘The defendant then tried to undo Ms Dawson’s dress. She received a crochet (to undo the dress with), but the defendant then refused to undo his new wife’s dress.

‘The defendant then jumped up from his chair, approached Ms Dawson and pushed her over.

‘He then sat on top of her and started punching her with clenched fists. He then got up and left the room. It appears that the defendant then came back to the room.

‘The defendant said he has no recollection of the event, adding that he must have had his drink spiked.

‘He remembers waking up in a hotel room and said he does not get angry when he takes drugs.

‘Ms Dawson had a cut above her left eyebrow and some bruises to her face and chest area.’

Ms Dawson added said her husband had changed dramatically since she fell pregnant eight months after their relationship began.

‘When I first met Gavin, he was lovely. I couldn’t fault him.

‘He was caring and loving, and when we found we were having a baby we were delighted.
‘I fell pregnant after eight months but almost straight away Gavin became controlling and manipulative.

‘It was like walking on eggshells.’

Golightly from Sunderland, pleaded guilty to assault causing actual bodily harm at a court hearing last month.
He was given a 12 month community order and a restraining order preventing him from contacting his wife.
Ms Dawson has slammed the sentence as too lenient.

‘The community order was far too soft. The restraining order is the only thing keeping me strong. He means nothing to me now.’

Chairman of the bench Paul Elliott, told Golightly: ‘You do know that when your custody report was asked for, custody was an option because this was a serious assault.

‘But your early guilty plea and mitigation mean that we will give you a 24-month community order with the requirement of supervision.’

He was also ordered to pay £200 in compensation to her, £85 costs and a £60 victim surcharge.

What I find most incredibly sad and bizarre is that this types of incidents happen way more often than most people care to admit it report it.

Via: DailyMail


Unlucky in love: Woman takes her own life after struggling to deal with being unmarried and childless by her 30th birthday


While some-who find themselves alone after a certain age– are marrying themselves, 29-year-old Rachel Gow took her own life for the same reason. Read her pathetic story, below;

The Telegraph:

Hospital administrator Rachel Gow, 29, had wanted to walk up the aisle and have a family of her own but became “troubled” that she achieved neither. As her 30th birthday approached the self confessed “dizzy blonde” she said felt other members of her family were “doing better than her.”

Fearing her boyfriend Anton Tsvarev, 30 would leave her, Miss Gow sent him a test message wishing him “all the best for the future” before poisoning herself at her home. Mr Tsvarev who had been visiting a friend later found Miss Gow but she died despite attempts by him to revive her.

An inquest was told Miss Gow, from Haslingden, Lancashire, had been an “outgoing, adventurous and loving” young woman who had attained a 2:1 in History from Lancaster University before working at Royal Bolton Hospital.

In a statement read to the Burnley hearing Rachel’s brother Stephen Best and her sister Sarah Davidson said: “Rachel had been a happy child who had lots of friends, she loved to dance and play the violin.

“She was very close to her sister Sarah She was very academic and following A levels she studied at Lancaster University. She also made people laugh. She was proud to be at Lancaster and also a dizzy blonde.”

The statement added: “She had three breakups before her relationship with Anton. Her greatest wish was to settle down and get married.”

But Miss Gow’s problems began in 2011 after her mother Connie a primary school teacher died from cancer aged 66 in 2011.

She took the death “very hard” but later Miss Gow’s family and friends thought she was improving and she met Mr Tsvarev in May 2012 and he moved in with her during 2013. She also got her job at the hospital.

The statement said: “Following the death of her mother Rachel had a period of independence. She met Anton and they were both extremely happy. He moved in. They had lots in common.

“She did have three breakups before her relationship with Anton and her greatest wish was to settle down, start a relationship and get married.

“But she could not overcome her previous sadness and felt Anton would leave her. She was looking forward to turning 30, planning trips to Italy with Anton and going to go Vegas for her birthday, she was saving money every month. But the relationship became unstable and they tried to make it work.

Mr Tsvarev an engineer told the hearing: “Our relationship had a lot of ups and downs due to her insecurities. This would cause a lot of problems. She constantly felt I was going to leave her but this was not the case.”

Miss Gow who was due to celebrate her 30th birthday in January this year went to see a psychologist in September 2014 and Mr Tsvarev added: “There had been nothing significant at the time except the anniversary of her mother’s death also along with her 30th birthday and mine.

“These were all things that troubled her. She felt she was not where she should be in life.”
He said she felt that she should be married with children and that her siblings were doing better than her and said: “This was something she struggled with.

“Rachel had spoken to me about the fact she had researched suicide techniques. ‘I was not sure how serious she was about it because she always said things in the heat of the moment.”

The day before Rachel was found last November 1, the couple went to her father’s house to look after his dog while he was away. But in the morning, the couple had an argument over a text message Miss Gow had found on Mr Tsvarev’s phone from someone else.

He said: “In the morning we both got up. I had my phone on charge in the bed room. She looked at it. She came into the living room very upset telling me to leave. She had found texts on my phone from someone. They were not out of the ordinary. She didn’t see it that way.”

Later that the day couple drove home to their house in Haslingden and Anton went out to visit a friend in Preston.

He said: “She was still upset when we arrived home. She was very agitated. This was not a new thing. I left the house at 13pm after picking some clothes as I decided to stay somewhere else for a while. I went to Preston to visit a friend.”

He added: “I got a text from her wishing me the best for the future. It was common place after an argument so I didn’t think anything of it.”

However Mr Tsvarev “had a really bad feeling” so he decided to go back to Haslingden to see if everything was alright.

He said: “I went into the lounge. The lights were off but the fire was on. I could see her lying on the floor.”
The inquest was told that Anton performed CPR on Rachel until emergency services arrived just before 9pm, but Miss Gow was pronounced dead.

Tests showed Miss Gow had died from hypoxia as a result of helium inhalation. Recording a verdict of suicide, Coroner Richard Taylor said: “We have a girl who is severely troubles by a number of aspects of her life. As I understand it she was having a slightly more positive year because of new employment.

“But she clearly had difficulties and at some stage she purchased the items with which she took her own life. It appears from her actions she did that with intent to end her life.”

In a statement Mr Tsvarev said: “Everyone is devastated by Rachel’s death. It’s a tragic loss for everyone, I’m absolutely heartbroken. Being around her was so easy, we enjoyed all the same things and we loved going walking together in the Lake District.

“Rachel did a lot of travelling all over the world and she was very adventurous and loved life.
“She was a fantastic person who inspired everyone around her. She was still grieving for her mum – they were very close. She really did miss her mum, she always spoke very highly of her.”

Miss Gow’s brother brother Stephen Best added: “Through all of our grief and sadness, it is essential that we remind ourselves of why we all loved her. Rachel was effervescent, full of fun and laughter, and could tell a brilliant joke.

Sister Sarah Davidson said: “She was very popular and made friends easily. She was a kind and generous person who made other people feel at ease. She was a treasured sister and was wonderful with children.”